New in version 4.0:
New in version 3.3:
- Pictures/Add picture on every 2./3. etc. page
- Advanced/ Search and replace a picture within all files in a given folder...
- File/Special save as functions/ Save PDF file and convert content into inverted images... (For visually
- Pages/Delete/ Delete all empty pages (also in scanned documents)...
- Embed or delete all fonts (File/Special save as functions)
- Save pictures in CMYK colors (File/Special save as functions)
- SVG export for vector graphics and simple text objects (only in the "Objects" version)
- Create automatic backup copies in the subfolder __history when saveing
- Advanced/Layers (show or hide layers)
- Change the font of form fields
- New option: Stamps/Add stamp on all pages
- New option in tabsheet security: Automatically decrypt PDF file after opening
- Popup menu for right mouse click under "Bookmarks"
- Popup menu for right mouse click under "Pages"
- All export functions are now located under File/Export
- Preview pictures under "Pages" now show the complete page
- View/ No icons in main menu and for tab sheets
- The menu "Page" is now more neatly arranged
- New option: Use grid for form field positioning
- Add Text: Text can now also have a border, not only a filling
- Select the next form field with the tab key
- View/ Show screen magnifier
- Form fields/ Export form fields as CSV file..
- Picture/ Crop picture...
- Options/ Reset configuration
- Page/Crop: selection now with 2 mouse clicks (less accidental operation)
- Edit/ Copy the page as picture to the clipboard
- Edit/ Copy a part of the page as picture...
- Text/ Add text to all pages...
- DXF export: new option: do not export filled objects without border
- Advanced/ Add pdf file to the background as letter paper...
- Edit/ Paste in background
- Add or insert a number of new and empty pages
- Page/Change size..
- Form fields/Create button
- File/Special save as functions/ Convert into images and save as PDF/A-1b compatible file
("Objects" version only!)...
- File/Special save as functions / Save as PDF/A-1b (can not check if file is 100% compilant)
("Objects" version only!)...
- Remove fonts
- Move objects direcly between pages
- Advanced/Remove all shading object
- Search and Replace in all files of a folder
- Graphics/Delete area on all pages
- Advanced/Add additional crop margin
- Advanced/Save pdf file and convert content into an image
- Shrink pdf: set a maximum picture width and set a percent value how to far to shrink images
- Drag and drop pictures and picture files into the program
- New view option: Small icons
- New option: Advanced/Remove logical page rotation
- New dialog window for text stamps (no longer together with graphic stamps)
- New option: Only hold objects of one page in memory
- Annotations/Free text: white can be selected as background color without transparency
- Paste objects and select position
- Drag and drop in tab sheet pages (you can reorder the pages with the mouse)
- Mini preview pictures in the pages tab sheet
- New tool: Color Picker
- Color/Convert into black/white (converts the complete file)
- Drag and drop pdf files into the editor window (tab sheet "Editor") to merge pdf files
- Favorite folders in "Add pages/pdf files" dialog
- Center page content in scanned pdf files
- File/Reopen - a list with recently opened files
- Advanced/Remove unused ressources and objects
- Paste picture from clipboad/other program
- Advanced/Insert web site (adds a picture of a web site)
- Form fields/Invert selection
- Search and replace withing multiple/splitted text objects (can combine splitted text objects)
- New tool: double line
New in Version 3.2:
- You can display rulers with View/Rulers
- Use the mouse wheel and CTRL to zoom the document and mouse wheel and SHIFT to scroll in horizontal direction
- Use View/Error messages to show errors in the syntax of the page source code (use Edit/Change content to edit the source code)
- Dotted and dashed lines can be displayed and can be used to draw
- Add new text: align text and specify line space
- Choose page size for new and empty pages
- Predefined paper formats in the page size dialog
- Change page size and content size proportional
- Draw and label with the dimension tool not only measure
- Move pages to the beginning or end of the list of pages
- DXF Export (only objects version)
- Convert pictures into DXF (only objects version)
New in version 3.1:
- Edit text directly in the document (without dialog window). Double click on a text object to start editing.
- You can write characters in any language (unicode support)
- Just add a new font which contains your characters and start writing
- Export of unicode characters to Word and as text file
- New tool to take measurements in the menu Graphics
- Adding Print marks
- Edit the crop box as numeric values (margin left/top/bottom/right)
- New function: File/Import pictures...
- Fill form field with the data from a CSV file
- New option to add a picture to all pages at once (in the add picture dialog window)
- Create flip pages for the internet
- Export to Excel as CSV file
- Pro version: option to predefine the size of new form fields
- End of December 2010:
- The direct text editing function now works with rotated pages and with rotated text (only 90°,180° and 270°)
- The speed of the text editing is now independent from the page zoom and page size
- January 2011:
- New button "Opacity": here you can specify the transparency of text, pictures and graphic objects.
- February 2011:
- A transparent color for picture stamps can be defined
- April 2011
- New tool Graphics/Draw dimensions. Hold CTRL or ALT down to align the dimension horizontal or vertical.
- DXF Export function for the "Objects" version in the menu advanced
- Recognize lines in pictures and export as dxf file (only "Objects" version)
New in version 3.0:
- Better object selection
- New tools like: rectangular free highlight, marker or revision cloud
- You can edit the knots of the vector objects
- The GUI is now unicode enabled (new minimum OS is Windows XP)
- better look because of the use of GDI Plus (antialiasing, smoother lines)
- Align of selected object
- Rotate, skew and scale selected objects with the mouse
- Text and date stamps
- New icons for the user interface
- PDF redaction - remove content completely
New in version 2.6:
- New form elements (pro version): Listbox, Drop-Down box, Radiobutton
- New annotation fields: rectangle, ellipse, line, pencil
- Rotate form fields
- Setup the view of the file when opening the pdf file (for example show/hide bookmarks)
- Page setup function for a scaled printout
- A double click on a page under "Pages" opens the page in the Editor
New in version 2.5:
- New function: File/Reduce file size
- Stamp functions
- Page numbers and headers/footers function
- Search and replace for the document text and search only function
- Multiple form fields can be selected
New functions for form fields
-make the height of the fields the same
-make the space between the fields the same
-duplicate form fields
- Better file repair function for corrupted pdf files
- Faster drawing of vector objects 30% faster:
- Free highlighting function without the need for text objects (scanned file)
- Split text objects into parts (split table rows into columns)
- and much more...
New in version 2.4:
- big files will be loaded faster
- better selection of vector objects with the pointer
- page tools like "Crop" or "Scan new page"
- new vector tool "brush"
- export as text file
- preview of the texts in the document for the function "Add text"
- support of all unicode characters with the function "Add text as vector object"
- the bookmarks are no longer lost when you combine multiple documents
- and much more...
New in version 2.3: edit pictures with the integrated picture editor.
Add links to websites or PDF pages. Fill in form fields or even create
form fields with the "Pro" version.
New in version 2.2: the undo function and you can rotate the pages
now. Version 2.26: Now also with a print function.